Franklin Recycling Center - *New Hours*
- STAY IN YOUR VEHICLE – an initial spot check may be done before you pull in the facility
- Keep ALL recyclables in trunk, hatch or truck bed – it MUST stay separate from the persons in the vehicle
- Keep recyclables LOOSE, EMPTY and CLEAN – we will NOT open any closed bags
- NO TV’s or MONITORS.
- If anyone in your household has been sick or thinks they may be, THROW OUT your recyclables. It is always better to be safe, then to spread the germs
- Recycle Right -
Be sure to sort the following products by type:
- Paper Products (paper, magazines, newspapers, catalogs, mail, phone books, paperboard, cartons) Note: Shredded paper should only be brought during the Saturday events we host with Shares. It cannot be processed at our facility.
- Corrugated Cardboard (clean & dry)
- Plastic (Bottles, Tubs and Jugs)
- Metal (steel cans, aluminum cans, food cans, foil w/ out residue)
- Glass (bottles and jars only please) Note: Any metal lids should be placed with your metal.
- E-WASTE (click here for accepted e-waste items)
Keep it Loose, Empty, Clean and Separate!
900 Arvin Rd.
Franklin, Indiana 46131
Use the second, or “back,” drive and proceed to the entrance.