- STAY IN YOUR VEHICLE – an initial spot check may be done before you pull in the facility
- Keep ALL recyclables in trunk, hatch or truck bed – it MUST stay separate from the persons in the vehicle
- Keep recyclables LOOSE, EMPTY and CLEAN – we will NOT open any closed bags
- NO TV’s or MONITORS at this time – small electronics only!
- If anyone in your household has been sick or thinks they may be, THROW OUT your recyclables. It is always better to be safe, then to spread the germs
Recycle Right – Please be sure to sort the following products by type:
1. Paper Products (paper, magazines, newspapers, catalogs, mail, phone books, paperboard, cartons) Note: Shredded paper should only be brought during the Saturday events we host with Shares. It cannot be processed at our facility.
2. Corrugated Cardboard (clean & dry)
3. Plastic (Bottles and Jugs)
4. Metal (steel cans, aluminum cans, food cans, foil w/ out residue)
5. Glass (bottles and jars only please) Note: Any metal lids should be placed with your metal.
Keep it Loose, Empty, Clean and Separate!
*TV’s/ Monitors are currently NOT accepted!!*
Tuesday through Friday
8:00 am to 4:30 pm
2nd and 4th Saturdays
8:00 to 12:30