Edinburgh Recycling Depot
- STAY IN YOUR VEHICLE – the attendant will guide you in for recycling
- Keep ALL recyclables in trunk, hatch or truck bed – it MUST stay separate from the persons in the vehicle
- Keep recyclables LOOSE, SEPARATE, EMPTY and CLEAN – we will NOT open any closed bags
- Below are materials that ARE/ARE NOT accepted at the Depot. Space is limited! No commercial or business recycling of any kind allowed. Large quantities of Cardboard will only be accepted in Franklin.
- Recycle Right -
Be sure to sort the following products by type.
- Paper Products (paper, magazines, newspapers, catalogs, mail, phone books, paperboard, cartons) Note: Shredded paper should only be brought during the Saturday events in Franklin that we host with Shares. It cannot be processed at either location.
- Corrugated Cardboard (flattened,clean & dry )
- Plastic (Bottles and Jugs)
- Metal (steel cans, aluminum cans, food cans, foil w/ out residue)
Glass, Large Quanties of Cardboard electronics, are not accepted at the Edinburgh Recycling Depot, but see the Franklin Recycling Center for options as they can be brought there.
701 W. River Rd.
8:00am – 4:00pm
8:00am to 11:00am