- STAY IN YOUR VEHICLE – the attendant will guide you in for recycling
- Keep ALL recyclables in trunk, hatch or truck bed – it MUST stay separate from the persons in the vehicle
- Keep recyclables LOOSE, SEPARATE, EMPTY and CLEAN – we will NOT open any closed bags
- Below are materials that ARE/ARE NOT accepted at the Depot. Space is limited! No commercial or business recycling of any kind allowed. Large quantities of Cardboard will only be accepted in Franklin.
Recycle Right – Please be sure to sort the following products by type:
1. Paper Products (paper, magazines, newspapers, catalogs, mail, phone books, paperboard, cartons) Note: Shredded paper should only be brought during the Saturday events in Franklin that we host with Shares. It cannot be processed at either location.
2. Corrugated Cardboard (flattened,clean & dry )
3. Plastic (Bottles and Jugs)
4. Metal (steel cans, aluminum cans, food cans, foil w/ out residue)
The following is NOT accepted at the Recycling Depot, but can be brought to the Franklin Service Center
Glass bottles and jars of any kind
Large quantities of cardboard
Keep it Loose, Empty, Clean and Separate!
Opening Day is May 26th!
10:00am – 6:00pm
1st and 3rd Saturdays
8:00am to 2:00pm