The Recycling Service Center, located at 900 Arvin Road in Franklin, is open Tuesday through Friday from 8:00am to 4:30 pm and the 2nd and 4th Saturdays from 8:00 to 12:30. Please pull around to the second, or “back,” entrance for service. Below is a list of the items we will take:
Recycle Right – Please be sure to sort the following products by type:
1. Paper Products (paper, magazines, newspapers, catalogs, mail, phone books, paperboard, cartons) Note: Shredded paper should only be brought during the Saturday events we host with Shares. It cannot be processed at our facility.
2. Corrugated Cardboard (clean & dry)
3. Plastic (Bottles, Tubs and Jugs)
4. Metal (steel cans, aluminum cans, food cans, foil w/ out residue)
5. Glass (bottles and jars only please) Note: Any metal lids should be placed with your metal.
Keep it Loose, Empty, Clean and Separate!
Tuesday through Friday
8:00 am to 4:30 pm
2nd and 4th Saturdays
8:00 to 12:30
*NO TV’s/ Monitors accepted on Saturdays!